2010/11/02

Watch 90210 Season 3 Episode 7

Watch 90210 Season 3 Episode 7
Have you been to London? Have you seen France? If not then prepare to be amazed as the 90201 Season 3 will bring us to London and France in the upcoming 90210 Season 3 Episode 7. This episode is entitled I See London, I See France and of course with the promise of bringing us to Europe, hopefully.



The 90210 Season 3 Episode 7: I See London, I See France is the 53rd episode of the entire series. In this episode Kyle Riabko will be guest star playing the role of Ian. The “I See London, I See France” episode was directed by Krishna Rao and written by Scott Weinger.

90210 Season 3 Episode 7: I See London, I See France Synopsis

Ivy decides to tell Dixon what happened between her and Oscar even if it will result in Dixon breaking up with her. Ryan prepares himself for the consequences as he convinces Naomi to press charges against Mr. Cannon, and he prepares to come forward to testify on her behalf. Meanwhile, Oscar now decides to sets his sights on Naomi, and in so doing he unknowingly helps her with the case against Mr. Cannon. Navid and Silver attend the Achievement Awards dinner while underachievers Annie, Teddy, Liam, and Ian attend an anti-achievement ceremony at the Beach Club.

Would Naomi finally receive justice against Mr. Cannon? Watch 90210 Season 3 Episode 7 online to find out the answer.

0 comments:

Design by The Blogger Templates

support for Angry Birds | thanks to google.com | bodonk | live stream by eckapuss 2010